- Sales of IT devices and software
- Sales of security devices and systems (fire detectors, alarms, camera systems, public area surveillance camera systems, access control systems)
- Supervision, operation, maintenance of IT systems, repair of computers and peripherals.
- Installation, maintenance and supervision of security systems. (fire detectors, alarms, camera systems, public area surveillance camera systems, access control systems)
- Plan of low current systems
- Construction of IT networks (UTP/FTP, Optics, Wifi)
Bázis Informatika Kft is an all-Hungarian owned enterprise, formed in 2012. Zimre István, CEO of the company is also an IT Judicial Expert since 2001, helping police and prosecution as well.
In its early days Bázis Informatika Kft was only dealing with services (system administration, server maintenance, consulting), later also allowed their clients to rent server computers for a monthly fee. These items are installed at the customer, running genuine software. Adjusting to clients’ needs, today they not exclusively offer servers, but PCs and other IT assets, also utilizing a monthly based construction, without the need of banking. The company also offers short term (daily, weekly) rent of various IT products such as projectors, multifunctional printers, fluke network tools and monitors to further improve customer experience and efficiency. In 2016 they opened a showroom and created their stockpile, including wide range of products.